1. This is for information of all concerned that the Admission into TDC 1st (both Regular and Honors ) Class in Luitparia College, Barpeta for the Session 2022-2023, will be started through Online process from 03-07-2022.
2. For details, students may visit the website: www.lpcollege.ac.in and consult prospectus of the college.
3. Candidate can fill the different data such as Personal Details, Address Details, Guardian Details, Bank Details and other prescribed and mandatory fields from education qualification and others of the admission form.
4. Candidate can save the filled up form at each stage and can be edit the same by getting Login in the admission portal.
5. Once the all the forms fill up is done candidate have to upload different perquisite documents such as One passport size colored photograph, Student and Guardian scanned signature.
6. However, in addition to the documents of academic qualification, an applicant must submit the following documents and information along with the application form (i) Certificate of Domicile:- Any one of the certificates/documents viz PRC/Voter identity Card of self or parent AADHAR Card of self or parent/ NRC of self or parent / BPL Card of family/ Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death/ Passport of self or parent. Front page of Bank Pass Book
7. Bank details :- (a) Name of the Bank, (b) Name of the Bank Branch, (c) Account Number, (d) IFSC Code are the mandatory fields to fill.
8. The Form can be accepted only after online submission.
- Eligibility: Students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10 +2) level or any other equivalent examination in their respective streams conducted by tire Board, Council or University recognized by UGC.
- Application for seeking admission to the college should be apply in the prescribed admission form. Students may obtain prospectus along with admission form, academic calendar and progress report of the students from college (INR 200/-only) on all working days.
- Students are required to fill the relevant columns carefully and enclose all attested copies of relevent testimonials while submitting the forms to the college office on or before the stipulated date. Incomplete and delayed submission
- Every student must plant a sapling with protection in the college campus and a photograph of the same with the
- Selection of candidates for admission is done by an admission board constituted by the principal of the college.The board prepares the list of the selected candidates and displays it on the college notice board well ahead of the admission dates. The selected candidates are required to get themselves admission on the dates as notified by
- Mark sheet
- HSSLC & HSLC Admit Card.
- Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Gap certificate if necessary (for students passing the qualifying examinations earlier than the current year.)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates. Provisional Certificate will not be accepted.
- Certificate of proficiency in co-curricular or extra-curricular activities (if and where necessary)
- Entrance test is conducted.
- All admissions are provisional
- The college authority decides all other matters not covered by the above clauses relating to admission and
- Violation of the rule results in cancellation of admission and for feature of admission fees.
To develop a process of continuous evaluation of students achievement as teaching progress and make evaluations an integral part of teaching learning process. Luitparia College evaluates the performance of students through sessional tests. For the smooth conduct of all the internal examinations of the college an examination board is constituted with a convener and the other members are appointed from time to time by the principal.
Various types of activities such as seminar, filed work, educational tour etc. Would be compulsory for the students.